Thursday, June 19, 2008

I hate Spiders...

It doesn't matter what kind of spider it is, I hate them all! Once we moved in to our House, I found a couple. Not enough to get me all worried about having Carson on the floor. But then that all changed. In a 4 day period we found 5 hobo spiders and 3 nasty black ones with white spots on them. I'm not talking about little dinker ones, these weren't huge but they were big. I didn't want to spray until I put Carson down for a nap one day. When I came down stairs something caught me eye. It was seriously the size of a quarter and half of another one. Big, black, with white spots on it, that was the last straw. The next day I went and got the Home Defense spider spray. I sprayed the entire house. I went crazy with it. Let me tell ya, not one spider since. I love Home Defense. I would suggest to anyone that is having any kind of problem with spiders or any kind of creep crawly to use this stuff. It works like a charm!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I can feel your pain. We're renting a house right now and I swear I kill a spider every day! I hate it! Spiders never used to bug me, but now when I go to bed it gives me the creepy crawlies to think of how many more are probably crawling around in that house. blah!

Anonymous said...

I hate spiders too, the funny thing is, is Brandon is just as scared as I am of them and he still beefs up to kill them because I wont!! How are you guys?? Any roads trips down the road? (no pun intended) ... maybe toward Oregon...