Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Carson's 1st Birthday!....May 29th

Yes, I know that it's a lot later than his birthday but at least I am getting the pics up! Carson had his first birthday party at our house, it was so much fun! Of course I freaked out about every little detail and wanted everything to be perfect. I am like that with pretty much everything I do. Kinda annoying actually! We ended up having some friends over and had a great time. Carson got some really great things too! We couldn't have asked for better friends, we are truly blessed. Thank You to all!

Thanks Grandma!

More fun toys!!

Thanks Dad for the hat

Yay!!!

Friends of Carson
All the boys playing with the gear toy

Carson's first Birthday Cake



That's right Carson didn't like the Chocolate Cake at all. He had no problem getting it all over his body and on the chair just as long as it didn't go in his mouth! Happy Birthday Carson I love you and can't picture my life without you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Carson's 1!!!! It just gets funner from here. They understand so much more and learn to thow fits and scream ohhh the fun! Just kidding it is fun. He is a cutie. I'm suprised, no chocolate cake.. Brayden would live off it if we'd let him. I think you should have another one you two make cute kids :) (that way I'm not the only one with my hands full). I'm getting excited to hold her.

ChrisandLindsay said...

Okay so basically the chocolate cake pictures are my FAVORITE!!! haha Chris and I cracked up when we saw them last night, they were hilarious!

Kirsti said...

that is so funny. Tyler made that same face to ice cream. Congrats on the 1st year: you did it!! :) we miss you guys.

Melissa said...

What a cute boy!!! Can you believe he is one already? I remember you telling me you were pregnant, wow time flies. And I can't believe he is so little. My little guy is 8 1/2 months and weighs just over 17 pounds. And he only weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. at birth. Anyway, he looks like a sweet boy- Happy Birthday Carson!!!

The Pingel Family said...

You have a flippin cute kid... Happy Belated Birthday Carson!! We miss you guys tons- hope all is well! :)