Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One Year Doc Check Up

We had Carson's one Year check up and wow I can't believe how little he really is! Alright, for all you out there who didn't know this get ready! When he was born he was in the 95 percentile for his height and weight. He came in weighting at 10.2 and 21 inches long. Yes I know he was a BIG boy!!!
But now..............
Height: 29 inches
Weight: 18.1 pounds
After being in such a high percentile now he is in the 2nd percentile for Weight and 17 percentile for his Height. Overall that means he is just a small kiddo! I have heard that kids are suppose to double if not triple their birth weight by the time they turn 1. We aren't quit there yet but it will come!

2 comments:

Bree said...

I'm glad Avri's not the only light-weight! :) Oh that boy just gets cuter and cuter! Glad he had such a fun birthday...even if he wasn't a fan of the chocolate cake!

Ashley said...

Hey Sydney! Don't worry...at least your kid is not a giant!!! I took Penny in last week and she was 97th percentile for height! Hey, by the way I finished Gilmore Girls! I bet you would like it back huh? WHen would be a good time for me to bring it by?