Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy 3 years

For our anniversary this year I had no idea what we were going to do. We didn't really want to make any "big" plans because Jon was working so much trying to get jobs done and get new ones started. But on the day, Jon surprised me with a Massage and a Manicure. He planned for a sitter and for us to go on a date that night! What a great man I have!!! I absolutely loved everything at Sage Day Spa. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Alright, so I have been telling Jon that I would really like to get the Nintendo Wii for some time now. My parents have one and its just so much fun to play with friends and family. With a lot of thought and debate we decided that we would look to see if they had any and if they did we would get it. And everytime that Wal-Mart would get some in, they would be sold out within just a few hours. It just happened that I called and they just got 9 in the day of our anniversary, and by the time that i got there to get it, they only had 3 left. And I got there just a couple hours after they got them in. Talk about crazy! We love it, its so much fun to play! And let me tell ya, I beat Jon at everything! We decided that the Wii was our gift this year! Happy Anniversary Jon, I love ya and am very proud of all that you do and accomplish!

1 comments:

Bree said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Your day at Sage sounded awesome! James was SOOOO jealous when he saw that you guys got a Wii because he spent Friday night calling around trying to find one. He stopped by Kmart and was SOOO mad to find out that they sold their last one an HOUR before!! Too funny! Hope you guys are enjoying the new ward and hope we run into you sometime! :)