Monday, August 25, 2008

The day has come...

I have been working for Melaleuca for over three years almost 4. I was a Full-time employee up until I had Carson then I went back being a Hot Shot. A Hot Shot at Melalueca is actually quite nice! I only had to work 4-6 days a month and I got paid pretty decent money doing it. They people there were so much fun! But every time it was time for me to work something ALWAYS came up. It was usually me trying to find someone to watch Carson the day of me working because Jon ended up having to work long that day or working out of the city. It finally got to the point of me just quitting. Yep that's right after 3 long years I finally called it quits! Not going to lie, it was a REALLY hard thing for me to do. I am not a quitter at all. The hardest part of it was having to leave the people that I worked with. They are all so much fun. The stories, the jokes, and even the work. Even though we ended up having to re-train ourselves every time, it was a lot of fun! I will miss everyone of you guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! join the club .... I missed everyone too, but it is such a relief knowing you can plan something whenever you want... a month ends and a new one comes and you don't even realize it. Congratulations!

Rhonda said...

Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling? I do really miss the people though. I was actually considering going back until we moved. Crazy, huh?