Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged...

Sydni Tagged me so this should be fun!

Four things you may not know about me:

1. I came half a millimeter of losing my right eye in a bike accident.
2. I was ranked 18th in state in Basketball in High School.
3. I failed the drivers written test 3 times in Utah before they finally let me get my license.
4. I have been to England and France......and would love to go again!

Four places I go over and over again:
1. The Park
2. Wal-mart
3. The Library
4.

My four favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Chips and Salsa
3. Cookies n Cream ice cream
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies

Four places I'd rather be:
1. At the Park with my family
2. Island Park
3. Hawaii
4. Disney Land!

Four movies I watch over and over again:
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
2. Elf
3. 27 Dresses
4. Run Away Jury

Four people I am tagging:
1. Laura McMullin
2. Jessica Oliverson
3. Ashley Chafin
4. Rhonda Borrow

2 comments:

Milan Maternity said...

Ha ha! You failed your drivers test 3 times! That explains things....

Bree said...

That was fun to read more about you, Sydney!! Well I'm sad I didn't even get to say good-bye at church today...it will be hard gettin used to a new ward without all the familiar faces, huh!! I'll miss your visits, but hopefully we can still stay in touch! :)