Thursday, July 17, 2008

Motor Biking

Like usual on most Saturday's Jon has to work. So Carson and I both wanted to spend some time with him, so we decided to go to where he was working that day. It was fun just spending time with him, but towards the end of being there one of his friends showed up in his new truck. Mostly to show it off to Jon! But he had 2 of his motor bikes in the back. He let us play with them for a while. So much fun! Jon got the hang of it real fast. Because he thought that he was a "pro" at it he decided to take Carson along on the ride with him. I was timid about it, but I knew that he wouldn't let anything happen to him. When it became my turn, it was a little of a rough start! I gettin ready and then I forgot which handle bars meant what, so I ran the bike into the Jeep.....the back bumper. It didn't do anything to it. But it sure was funny to watch! Needless to say I got the hang of it, it just took me a little while before I was comfortable to get out of first gear! It was fun. Enjoy the pics!


Daddy and Carson




Making a Cheesy smile for the Camera

0 comments: