Monday, March 31, 2008

Family Picture

Growing up I never really understood the process of getting family pictures. I was always just told what to wear and where to be at what time. Now that I am the "mom" I don't know where to go to get them and I hate the thought of how much its going to cost us. Thank Goodness for BYU-Idaho, and the IBC program! I heard from a friend of ours, that there was an IBC group that was doing Family pictures instead of selling drinks, food or what not. Our friend's family took some family pictures and they turned out fantastic. They had nothing but compliments to give. So I thought why not....right? We had such a great time too. The photographer was amazing to say the least. He did a great job on getting Carson to smile! Get this, the best part was, the sitting fee was only 15 dollars and all we had to do was purchase one picture at cost and we would get the cd of all the pic's that they took for free. Thank You Aspen Digital for such an amazing job and for making this a great experience for us!




10 comments:

marcie said...

Such cute pictures; you're such a photogenic little family!

And I totally hear you on all of these crazy organizing things that always fall to "mom." It's an unwritten rule that we (you know, our "International Association of Moms!") should consider revising! Ha- sorry I'm such a nerd!

ChrisandLindsay said...

Those are awesome! They did do a great job! I can't wait until we can start getting family pictures...I'm thinking for Christmas to send in cards for the family. The one with Jon holding Carson upside down is pretty funny. lol

Leslie Girl said...

SO cute!!! Very fun!! Where did you go?

McMullin's said...

Oh those are so cute. I am glad you found a great deal too.

The Pearsons said...

Darling family pictures!! What a steal of a price as well. I'm so glad you huys found our blog. It's a lot easier to keep in touch this way. Hope all is well. Have a good one.

Kirsti said...

Sooooo cute! Wish I was there to get ours done too ;)

Unknown said...

How cute and fun. We finally went and had family pictures too... we should get them back next weekend. We miss you guys. Carson is a cutie!!

Milan Maternity said...

They look so good! Are they still doing it? I've been wanting to get ours done...So yeah, I found your blog...and I just finished starting ours yesterday. it's bezzantclan.blogspot and it doesn't look like much yet...

Bree said...

Sydney! I saw your comment on Natalie's blog so I was able to find you guys! Looks cute and those family pictures are darling! Carson is seriously SO cute! Also, I got the invite to Lindsay's home party and was so excited to go...then the next day I remembered we are having friends over for dinner Friday night (not sure how I forgot that!!!...but sure glad I remembered! haha) so I'm sad I won't be able to go afterall!!! :( Maybe I will just have to host my own--I'll let you know! :) Hope things are good!

Anonymous said...

Well I do have to say that you make a pretty cute baby too... I know crazy we're wives and moms! But wow how cute is your family and I love the family photos!! Very cute and I am glad they are so cheap... there is nothing like that here...full price it is! Although when we went to SD for Thanksgiving Brandons family did family photos and we were able to get some of our little family on the beach they turned out awesome... some are on facebook! It is so great to hear from you! Keep in touch!