Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Bunny

We went to Wal-mart on Saturday to get some last minute Easter stuff when I saw the Easter Bunny there. There was a employee taking pictures of kids and the bunny. I thought that it would be a cute idea for us to get one with Carson. I thought that for sure it was going to cost us something......but to our surprise.......it was free. A 5*7 picture for free. I was so excited about it. And luckily was able to have my friend Lindsay there to get Carson to smile. It took some time, Carson kept looking at the bunny then back at me to make sure that I was still there. Back and forth and back and forth for a little. Good job Lindsay on getting a smile!!!Thanks for being such a good sport in all this!

6 comments:

marcie said...

Hey Sydney,

I loved seeing your comment and reading up on your guys' life! It is so great to hear from you and to see your precious Carson! I'm going to put a link on my blog if that's okay.

BTW, I discovered the same thing at Christmas time with Santa! Needless to say, it was a fabulous day :)

ChrisandLindsay said...

You got the picture to work!!! It's so cute!!! What can I say I'm a professional when it comes to getting Carson to smile! haha jk

Amy said...

Oh my word, how fun to hear from you guys and see what you're up to! I had no idea you have a little man - he is adorable! And who doesn't love free pictures?!? Thank you WalMart. Everytime we see a red jeep we think about you guys!

Kirsti said...

Hi Sydney! You joined the blog wagon! Awesome. I miss talking to you, so it was nice to see what you guys are up to. Carson is getting so big and handsome! Check out our blog: http://jkclark.blogspot.com/
Talk to ya laters!

Ashli Brown said...

We are great, how are yall doin? Im amazed how so many people keep finding my blog, im horrible and dont know how to search around for others. gotta love having a baby month end around there thats the only way you would get it off work without trouble. Zanes job is great he works only 10 min from home again so we see him at lunch still. Your little guy is soo cute!

Behunin happenins said...

Thats such a cute picture, but I have to say, thats kind of a creapy bunny!