Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Zoo

After a long time of trying to convince Jon to go to the Idaho Falls Zoo with Carson and I, he finally decided to go with us. And how would have thought......we had a lot of fun! I hadn't gone to a Zoo since I lived in Colorado and was little. I was just excited to go. It was a lot of fun to see the animals that they had. The only real downer was that at a lot of the cages they had a sign up saying that "BRR, its too cold here for this animal. They had to go to their indoor housing for the winter. They will be back next Summer though!" Whatever.....you live in Idaho now, get use to this weather! It was fun, and made some really great memories!



The monkeys. The noises they made were hilarious!






Carson wanting to be in the nest




Mommy and Carson in the nest


The tiger


Carson just wanting to share the love and give the Tiger a kiss! Makes you look twice doesn't it! Its a fake...



Daddy helping Carson zip his jacket up again.....its a game to him. How many times can I unzip my jacket and get them to zip it back up for me?.....Everytime!

Wanting to give out kisses



Carson wanted to ride the lion



Daddy and Carson attempting to show off their muscles!!! Just kidding!


I forget the name of this animal, but it was cute



He loved the Zoo, he just wanted to touch every animal



How can you go to the Zoo without seeing the Penguins? We got there right in time for lunch...Lucky us!


Playing hide and seek with daddy at the little park in the Zoo.


Carson seeing what daddy was hidding in...an egg

1 comments:

marcie said...

I really did have to scroll my cursor back up to the other tiger to compare... for a second there, you were definately a braver mom than me, haha!

And I think that's hilarious that you said the animals live in Idaho now and they need to get used to it. OMGosh, I was seriously falling off my chair I was laughing so hard!