Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why do I feel like I live in Apartment Complex again?

Talk about ridiculous. We own a Townhouse, and we love it. But now I feel like I live in apartment complex again. They have a couple of parking spots in front of each Townhouse. Everyone knows that each house has 2 parking spots, and the parking spots between the units are for "visitors". But I guess that people just aren't as smart as we would like to think. So because of problems that we have been having (not talking about us per say, everyone here) they are marking every parking spot and making everyone here have a parking permit. I thought that since we own this place that they wouldn't treat us like we are single, I guess I was wrong. I guess that commonsense doesn't run in everyone's jeans. And Jon has a trailor for his profession and now he can't even park that here either. That was one reason that we bought a Town House so that we can park our stuff here. If we park it in the parking lot even if it won't be in anyone else's way they are going to tow it. Talk about very frustrating. Even though we own this place I feel like they are treating us like we live in an apartment complex again. If anyone gets offended by this I am sorry, it's not meant to do that, we are just frustrated about the situation.

0 comments: