Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fishing

I have loved to fish for a long time. I hate fish though, the taste, the smell, its all gross to me. But I love to go fishing. I know weird, but I love it. I have been trying to get Jon to take me for a long time but we can never seem to go. Thanks to Kiers and meeting Jake we can now go fishing anytime. Jake's family lives right behind the river so we just go to his house and go. I was so excited to go with Kiers. Not wanting to take Carson with us we left him with Jake's family. They were such good sports. The figured out that if they kept giving Carson a cheerio every couple minutes he wouldn't cry or fuss for them!

Once we got to the river we had to walk across a ton of rocks to get to the "good" fishing spot. I can say that I have never been so grossed out in my life it was like walking over a ocean of spiders just to get there. I HATED IT. Ok, so maybe that was an exaggeration, but there were seriously a ton of them everywhere. Everytime you would take a step you would see spiders moving to get out of the way. They were everywhere. Gross just thinking about it. Once we got there and started it was so much fun. By the end of the day, that's right I caught 3 fish!!! I didn't get any pictures because we left the camera in the car.....oh well. It was lots of fun, maybe I will be able to get Jon to take me to a place with not so much spiders next time!

0 comments: