Monday, August 17, 2009

Shannon Garber Photography

I heard about this person from a friend, saying she does amazing photography. I have looked at her pictures and she is great. She has been a professional photographer for only a year now and because she has reached her one year mark, she is giving away a photography session. Meaning, family, child, senior, engagement, bridals, etc. And a 16x20 mounted print of your choice to celebrate this occasion. You cant beat that! Anyway, check out her blog and her pictures...they are amazing.....and for this free giveaway! It's....
www.shanzphotoblog.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi there! I saw this on your facebook and went to enter the contest and saw your post there...which lead me to your blog! Fun to see pictures of your new baby. She is so cute...love all that hair. Hope you are all doing well. Cousin, Leslie

Leslie said...

Sure, Sydney! Call me: 801-836-7274