Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Elmo!!

I know that Carson just looks so happy in this picture!! Ha Ha. Everytime we ask him to smile this is what we get. Go figure. He isn't one to do anything on command except when we ask him to do his air guitar and his solo. If you notice the red on his face you can tell that this year he actually ate his cake....it took a lot of convincing from daddy but he finally did it!




We had enough cake this year so we did a Cookie Monster Cake too!


And the Elmo cake this year. Carson has really become a fan of Elmo lately.....hence the Elmo Cake and all! I know......I did a GREAT job!! Actually I had my friend Callie help me with it!

The videos; this would be the last video taken of me being prego, and the other one is a long one....sorry about that. Thats how long it took for Jon to convince Carson to eat the cake!

0 comments: