Thursday, February 5, 2009

So this is me....20 weeks..

Now I usually don't like to take pregnancy pictures of me because I feel like I get "too" big. But since I thought that someday I would like to look back and see how I looked, I would do it more this time round. Let me tell you, this time is SO different than last time with Carson. I didn't get sick at all, and forgot that I was even pregnant until my belly kept getting bigger and bigger. This time, I have been nauseous pretty much the whole time thus far and still am. Everyday is different but I am ready for that part to be over! I crave healthier food this time too. Which is good! Instead of the salty foods its been fruits, veggies, and more salads. We find out what we are having here in a little. We think it might be a girl just because of how different it is, but you never know!

5 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

We are excited to hear if you are having a boy or girl. And you are a very cute pregnant lady. With baby number two, I felt like a big big fatty....but you look great!

marcie said...

I totally know what you mean. The ONLY pics I took of me preggo with Ben was literally when I was in labor on the way to the hospital... I figured I had to have something!

sydni yoshioka said...

oh sydney... you are still tiny! you have to tell me right away when you find out what your having!!!! i'm happy about having another boy, but i'll still be jealous if you have a girl! :)

Ashley said...

You look so great!!!!! I can't believe you are already half way through too!!! I can't wait to find out what you guys are havng! We seriously need to get together soon before I have my baby!!!!!!

Stacey Jensen said...

Congrats!!! I hope you have a little girl. Your boys could use a little girl around too. Love you guys. And by the way....you look adoreable.